Orange phone bill scam

Anyone else find it impossible to get any sense out of Orange, ie when you want an explanation for the cost of your bill. Website is forever malfunctioning, you cannot find out why they add a tenner every month to your bill.

They are, as it were, overcharging the customers. :suspect:

Anyone else find it impossible to get any sense out of Orange, ie when you want an explanation for the cost of your bill. Website is forever malfunctioning, you cannot find out why they add a tenner every month to your bill.

They are, as it were, overcharging the customers. :suspect:

Myself and my 2 kids have contracts with Orange. Never had a problem.

Edit to add....Not entirely true, they overcharged us for data roaming(?) by putting my son on the Europe tariff when we were in Turkey. They did sort it out straight away though.

I did once find they were charging me for an extra text bundle, even though my contract was for unlimited texts. It transpires I had ordered the extra texts when I had an older phone, as that contract only included so many texts. But when I upgraded to a new phone and a new unlimited text tariff, they conveniently carried on charging me for the extra bundle. This went on for months before I noticed it. But in fairness they did remove it, and refund (credited) me with the cost..all of it!

I've had no problems with Orange, but I now hate Virgin Media/Mobile.

Their customer services are hard to get through to, you have to go through endless automated options before you can speak to a person. And when you finally get to speak to someone, you can't get any sense out of them :rant:

They say I owe them money but I can't seem to get to speak to anyone who can actually help me :loopy:

Archived