An example of greed!!

I have just been browsing HUKD and noticed this thread http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tesco-cathedral-city-twinpack-should-6-55-for-1-1336534#comments , it really goes to show how greedy some people can be.

Its a deal at Tesco for cheese being £1 for 2 blocks, due to the RRP being £6.55 people have been and bought 10's of blocks of cheese due to it being cheap.

Have you ever seen other examples of greed on large scales?

I fail to see why it's greed. It's merely being prudent. It's something useful, it won't spoil if you look after it and it'll eventually get used by most peopl - why not grab what you can at a cheap price?

I fail to see why it's greed. It's merely being prudent. It's something useful, it won't spoil if you look after it and it'll eventually get used by most peopl - why not grab what you can at a cheap price?

In that thinking the MP's and bankers were only being prudent.

I think it's quite funny, look how much space there is in her fridge now for other stuff.

"Whats for dinner dear??"

"Cheese, on Cheese with a cheese sauce.....................again"

How many of them will look like the kid eating the cheese bar by the end of the month?

Going to be some kick ass nightmares!!

I have just been browsing HUKD and noticed this thread http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tesco-cathedral-city-twinpack-should-6-55-for-1-1336534#comments , it really goes to show how greedy some people can be.

Its a deal at Tesco for cheese being £1 for 2 blocks, due to the RRP being £6.55 people have been and bought 10's of blocks of cheese due to it being cheap.

Starbucks..

where is it i want 2 no maybe more could be helpful

Isn't greed excessive consumption?

Stockpiling something you need whilst it's being sold cheap is just common sense.

When I read the comments in the thread, all I could think of is greedy people sitting their munching on cheese.

Maybe its just me.

Archived