Work related advice

Which Mercedes is it....Europa or Mercedes Benz Sheffield....if its the latter I assume you work for Direct Valeting...on another note my mate is the business manager down there....

But what right have they to got to force an insurance policy on you that doesnt cover the most important aspect of the job....

Can see legal eagles getting involved here....

Which Mercedes is it....Europa or Mercedes Benz Sheffield....if its the latter I assume you work for Direct Valeting...on another note my mate is the business manager down there....

But what right have they to got to force an insurance policy on you that doesnt cover the most important aspect of the job....

Can see legal eagles getting involved here....

its the latter and yes thats correct direct valeting

get details of your liability insurance and ask them if it covers you for items worked upon....pretty sure it wont....in that case you are working uninsured and as i said earlier....you are working on expensive motors where some are so so delicate paint wise....

i am working uninsured hence if i damage he car i have to pay for the damage

mate I feel for you but really if DV are MAKING you have their insurance then they should really be making sure that it covers you for the work you are doing....

Dont know who in the right mind would provide an insurance that doesnt provide insurance cover for the job they are doing....

All trades need insurance to cover the work it is they are doing as well as the PL....

I will be down there in a week or so possibly in a meeting but can come and have a chat if you need me to....

Archived