Serbian Racists or Black English who to our right-wing support?

You can't come to the UK as a 3rd generation immigrant. If you're 3rd generation then your parents were born here too and your grandparents came. You can only come as 1st generation.

I don't fly the flag, don't feel loyalty to the government and Crown (I bet you don't feel loyalty to any Labour government), I don't support overseas policies but I do pay my taxes. But I'm British because that's what it says on my passport. If you have British citizenship you're British and that's that. Conrod does not have the jurisdiction to rewrite immigration law. According to your definition hardly anyone is a Brit as hardly anyone flies the Union Flag, loads of pensioners and no schoolchildren pay taxes and according to an opinion poll two weeks ago only 39% of respondents supported the Lib-Dems and Tories combined.

You sadly miss the point. I didn't say 3rd generation people were immigrants, but we all know that plenty of 3rd generation people have no loyalty to the UK.

And, I'm sorry to wake up your mind, but a British passsport is too freely given and doesn't mean the holder should be seen as British.

Have you heard of a chap by the name of Hamza? Would you argue that he should be seen as British? If so, are you for real?

I’ve just watched the end of the England Under 21’s match in Serbia and unfortunately the Racism directed towards England players at the end was shocking and hopefully UEFA will take action and punish them accordingly.

But it got me wondering where those with a political bias towards right-wing parties in this country stand on this. For their many failings these individuals generally have a very patriotic viewpoint, unfortunately some of them also have an issue with people of a different colour.

So where do they stand on this, do they support those Black players abused tonight, or do they stand with the Serbs who share the same political viewpoint as them.

Perhaps one or two of them could give us their viewpoint as I’m struggling to see which side they’ll come down on.

I stand with the black English players. Not that im a far right supporter.

So you relinquished the only relationship you've ever had with Bill & Ben and Little Weed for a life without any friends at all? :cry::cry::cry:
You disappoint me BF. I thought we'd gone beyond the puerile stuff - your social position and all . . . .

You disappoint me BF. I thought we'd gone beyond the puerile stuff - your social position and all . . . .

Actually, it's taken me on a puerile voyage down Memory Lane

Have you ever seen Muffin the Mule..in the missionary position? :hihi:

I sit my chair a fair few feet to the right (ie correct) side of the line, and I see it as follows:

Anybody who has come to the UK, as 1st/2nd/3rd generation immigrant or whatever, and feels loyalty to the UK govt and the Crown, and is proud to fly the Union Flag outside his or her home (ok, that's not actually necessary), support the UK's overseas policies, eagerly join the mainstream community and pay their taxes, is a Brit. No further discussion required.

Anybody, whether white. pink, green or brown, who comes here but retains political/ideological/racial/religious loyalties to another nation or society, who wants to enforce their political or religious ideals on the UK majority, and who supports anti-UK/NATO/Christian beliefs, is an unwelcome alien who should be thrown out of the back of a transport plane into the sea. In winter.

Social concerns based on cultural conflict are not racist (despite the misguided rantings of the hand-wringing left); discrimination based purely on skin colour most certainly is, and is the product of a simple and limited mind.

I don't want to make any assumptions about your beliefs and I may well be misinterpreting some of your statements but, if you don't mind, I do have a few questions.

In your opinion do ex-pat British communities have to be held to the same standards?

Would you expect Brits living in Islamic nations to renounce Christianity?

Should all ex-pats bring their children up with the cultural values of the country they reside in or should they retain some of their Britishness?

Should ex-pat Brits display loyalty to the governments of the nations in which they reside regardless of either's political leanings?

If ex-pat Brits do not follow the rules as you laid them out and seamlessly integrate themselves into the multi-cultural and variegated nations of the world should they be forcibly repatriated? In winter?

But it got me wondering where those with a political bias towards right-wing parties in this country stand on this.

Which right wing parties do you mean? The Conservatives? UKIP? It's a bit of a stretch to call everyone who supports them a racist, especially considering....

Diane Abbott will not face police action over 'racist' tweet

or

Labour MP accused of xenophobia after 'English jobs' tweet [Labour MP Barry Sheerman this time]

or

Labour councillor may face police probe after circulating “racist propaganda”

or back to Ms Abbott again

Diane Abbott plays race card to excuse her decision to send her son to private school

Which right wing parties do you mean? The Conservatives? UKIP? It's a bit of a stretch to call everyone who supports them a racist, especially considering....

Diane Abbott will not face police action over 'racist' tweet

or

Labour MP accused of xenophobia after 'English jobs' tweet [Labour MP Barry Sheerman this time]

or

Labour councillor may face police probe after circulating “racist propaganda”

or back to Ms Abbott again

Diane Abbott plays race card to excuse her decision to send her son to private school

It is a common tactic of the ignorant left to smear "the right" as racist when in fact the most high profile racist party in this country, the BNP, is further to the Left on most issues than Labour, the Lib Dems and even the Greens. It is even more fitting that they have a football hooligan type image. Perhaps the thread title should be amended to read: "Who do our Racist Left wing support?"

So they are patriotic when the person is white and racist when black.

They kind of sound mixed up to me, Bless em!

There's nothing patriotic about abuse or prejudice. Patriotism is love for your country not a hatred for others.

Archived