Life help dilemma

Dilemma, my mum is disabled and has just been diagnosed with cancer and has got a blood clot in her leg today which the hospital has under control.

I'm splitting up from my husband as we just drifted etc apart.

I've found a new place to live but it's a half hour drive from my mums.

I could stay with the hubby and be 5 mins away from my mum.

I just feel like I have to put my life on hold to look after mum, stay with the hubby and keep him happy, everyone is happy and I have no pressure or guilt I just put up with my life as it is and not moan about it.

I can offer you half a HobNob.

Would that help?

:):)

Sorry to hear about your mums illness J's mum :( try and be strong but don't be afraid to ask for help from friends and relatives if you need it.

Don't settle just because it makes everyone but yourself happy,If it truly has come to the end of your marriage and there is no way to sort things through then go for your own sake and happyness aswell as your husbands it might seem difficult and emotional at first but in the long run it will be for the best.

All the best to you.

Difficult position you are in ,Just please please don't stay to make everyone else happy because it will put a huge strain on you mentally!!!Have a good long hard think about what is right for you and what will make you happy.In regards to your mum is it out of the question to find somewhere closer to her accomodation wise? I'm sure there will also be brilliant support groups out there to help you along the way.

Archived