Julia Gillard socks it to them!

Can we have at least one thread where muslims aren't brought into it please.

OK. No politician could be more misogynistic than Nick Eriksen who was selected to be a BNP candidate at the 2008 London elections. He wrote;

Rape is simply sex. Women enjoy sex, so rape cannot be such a terrible physical ordeal. To suggest that rape, when conducted without violence, is a serious crime is like suggesting that force feeding a woman chocolate cake is a heinous offence. A woman would be more inconvenienced by having her handbag snatched.”

For more BNP misogyny see http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-552692/Sacked-The-BNP-candidate-said-women-like-gongs--need-struck-regularly.html

OK. No politician could be more misogynistic than Nick Eriksen who was selected to be a BNP candidate at the 2008 London elections. He wrote;

Rape is simply sex. Women enjoy sex, so rape cannot be such a terrible physical ordeal. To suggest that rape, when conducted without violence, is a serious crime is like suggesting that force feeding a woman chocolate cake is a heinous offence. A woman would be more inconvenienced by having her handbag snatched.”

For more BNP misogyny see http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-552692/Sacked-The-BNP-candidate-said-women-like-gongs--need-struck-regularly.html

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

What a great performance by Australian PM, Julia Gillard. See it here

She could teach some of the Forum's misogynists a thing or two.

I doubt it, one is already having a little giggle to himself.

One thing very noticeable in that link is...look how she never avoids looking right into his eyes.

Very confident in her words.

I don't know if Julie Gillard is a role model for women because i don't know her political views,but sometimes a woman like her can be a voice for downtrodden women who are never listened to and are too weak to make a stand when they are intimidated by men.So if she had a good reason for this angry speech as i suspect she may have, then she gets my full support for that performance.

Archived