Where To Go In Sheffield, Advice Needed..

top4718

I'm meeting an old mate of mine in Sheffield on Saturday (late afternoon) for a catch up and a few beers, wanted to grab something to eat in a pub first thing.

Where would you recommend that does decent food in informal surroundings but not one of those hideous chain places.

Why not come to see us, at The Wick at Both Ends on West Street.

We have a wide range of bottled beers, great draught offering, hand pulled ales, boutique spirits, cocktails, wines...

We also do fantastic reasonably priced freshly made food.

We have recently been shortlisted in both the Best Bar Team and Casual Dining categories at the EatSheffield awards :)

xx

I quite like Bungalows & Bears on Division St on a saturday afternoon - decent pub grub and big sofas. The Rutland is good if you're near the station - but likely to be quiet on a sat afternoon (dont know if thats good or bad). Dev Cat is good during the afternoon as well and food isnt too bad. Old House is ok for food as well - also on Divison st

Archived