A record number of people are at work in the UK as unemployment falls again

Do the Chinese still use the yuan?I was under the impression this is the basis for the R'n 'B used for trading purposes.I think they may revert to barter terms of trade to avoid currency proliferation,and excessive devaluation.

Its the same thing Yuan Renminbi (RMB) worth about 9p.

Yes its really good news, and the best of it is these new jobs are real jobs, producing stuff, not public service rubbish.

There are more people in work in the UK than ever before.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: You mean working a few hours a week for Tesco.

I was reading a thread the other day, about a lady who had been refused her Employment Benefit, as 'she'd not done enough to find work' that week, despite doing what she always has done to find work, and providing the proof....

Mmmmmm, they've only got to step that tactic up across the board to cause a very temporary drop in figures....:suspect:

:hihi::hihi::hihi: You mean working a few hours a week for Tesco.

I was reading a thread the other day, about a lady who had been refused her Employment Benefit, as 'she'd not done enough to find work' that week, despite doing what she always has done to find work, and providing the proof....

Mmmmmm, they've only got to step that tactic up across the board to cause a very temporary drop in figures....:suspect:

Working for Tesco, Mcdonalds etc (which you job snobs seem to feel are far too demeaning for someone of the intellectual value of yourselves) is actually better for the economy than he non jobs (with pensions) created by the last government. e.g. (Gay and lesbian outreach workers).

If you work for Tesco, thanks for making sure the groceries are available, if Mcdonalds thanks for the breakfast. You are doing a good job and yes, I will have fries with that.

Working for Tesco, Mcdonalds etc (which you job snobs seem to feel are far too demeaning for someone of the intellectual value of yourselves) is actually better for the economy than he non jobs (with pensions) created by the last government. e.g. (Gay and lesbian outreach workers).

If you work for Tesco, thanks for making sure the groceries are available, if Mcdonalds thanks for the breakfast. You are doing a good job and yes, I will have fries with that.

I think job snobs are those who expect others to work for Tesco etc.and provide them with cheap food at a low price,yet probably do something more rewarding in financial terms.They also are threatened by gay culture,and deride those working in that sector.A liking for fries means they can be quite fat and may experience diabetes.

Yes, but this is a Sheffield Forum and let's not forget that any improvements in the economy, the jobless levels, standard of living or even the weather which may occur while the Conservatives are in power are to be ignored.

I sort of worked that out pretty quickly. I imagine this as a typical Sheffield conversation

"How did you go on at your job interview?"

" Terrible"

"Oh dear what happened?""

"I got the job which means the jobless total will be coming down by one."

"OMG no!!!"

Archived