A record number of people are at work in the UK as unemployment falls again

Yes its really good news, and the best of it is these new jobs are real jobs, producing stuff, not public service rubbish.

There are more people in work in the UK than ever before.

Unfortunately Cameron and Osborne, having acheived this, also having paid more than a quarter of the deficit off, have now been informed that there is another £38b debt that the Labour crooks managed to cover up.

None the less we are on the right track and as long as the voters dont go insane at the next election Cameron can dump Clegg and finish the job off.

And can you tell us why borrowing is up year upon year since 2010? oh the economy has shrunk again and is set to get worse.

Yes its really good news, and the best of it is these new jobs are real jobs, producing stuff, not public service rubbish.

There are more people in work in the UK than ever before.

Unfortunately Cameron and Osborne, having acheived this, also having paid more than a quarter of the deficit off, have now been informed that there is another £38b debt that the Labour crooks managed to cover up.

None the less we are on the right track and as long as the voters dont go insane at the next election Cameron can dump Clegg and finish the job off.

However most of the jobs are part-time in catering etc. producing stuff even worse(MacDs,KFC,Pisa Hutt etc) than public sector rubbish like the NHS and education.If the number of hours supplied was measured a much lower figure is recorded-there are more jobs but they are not ones which will allow the lucky employee to earn a living wage,and they will be supplemented by even more silly public service stuff like family credit,milk tokens,meat coupons and vitamin C tablets.

No it isn't

I am afraid you re confusing the annual budget deficit with the accumulated national debt.A deficit can fall but if it is a deficit the effect will still be to increase the ND.Only a surplus budget will finance a reduction in the ND.

PS I should stick to the day job(decoration)

And can you tell us why borrowing is up year upon year since 2010? oh the economy has shrunk again and is set to get worse.

If they cut borrowing more then how loud would you squeal? Surely the economy figures are made up like the employment ones?

I am afraid you re confusing the annual budget deficit with the accumulated national debt.A deficit can fall but if it is a deficit the effect will still be to increase the ND.Only a surplus budget will finance a reduction in the ND.

PS I should stick to the day job(decoration)

Its probably you that should stick to the day job. That's pretty much what I was pointing out in my post.

More good news for British job seekers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-19975719

The number of people in employment rose to a record of almost 30 million, the Office for National Statistics said.

The number of people out of work in the UK has continued to decline.

Unemployment fell by 50,000 to 2.53m in the three months to August, taking the jobless rate down to 7.9% from 8.1%.

If they could just get net migration down the figures would look much better, nearly a million extra people in the UK since 2008, some working in these newly created job and some claiming benefits.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18189797

Net migration to the UK remains more than double the government's target of fewer than 100,000 people a year, according to new figures.

That because everyone knows they fiddle the figures

More conspiracy cobblers. The figures aren't fiddled. Yes people can be categorised in different ways e.g. stick em on incapacity or put em in training but the DWP will still have the absolute total of people claiming some benefit or other or not.

Archived