Police taser blind man

I heard that he tazered the blind man for experience as he had never tazered anyone before. He thought that the blind man would not complain. I suppose that they need experience but it was a little extreme.:roll:

You are as balanced as a one-legged stool.

Seriously, take the plank out of your eye and look at what you are writing as it's all heat, lots of smoke and froth and very little in the way of illumination.

Yes, telling people to reserve judgement until they or some independents can view CCTV footage. Stating that the police made an error rather than just rampaging. I'm practically calling for revolution.

You may recall during our miners strike arguments I decribed the police actions as deliberately thuggish, they were on the rampage then. You should know I'm neither police apologist or police hater.

You're right, I should simply take the yahoo article as gospel like all the wise people on here.

You're like a tabloid yourself, you know that by good faith I mean the cop did so believing the man was carrying a dangerous weapon. Your 'balanced' view is that the cop just tasered him for fun.

So your saying that not only do you know what i know but you also know what the copper was thinking?

Wow, and heres me thinking Mystic Meg took her own life when she got kicked off the Lottery.

:hihi:

So your saying that not only do you know what i know but you also know what the copper was thinking?

Wow, and heres me thinking Mystic Meg took her own life when she got kicked off the Lottery.

:hihi:

Well unless you're thick you knew exactly what I meant.

I find it very hard to believe the cop just tasered him as a casual act. I don't know why that is such a controversial point.

I find it very hard to believe the cop just tasered him as a casual act. I don't know why that is such a controversial point.

Oh dear! No need to resort to insults is there?:o

Im not thick thanks but cheers for your concern ;)

You think its only coppers in cars who get the "red mist"?

Im not thick thanks but cheers for your concern ;)

You think its only coppers in cars who get the "red mist"?

I don't know what you mean by coppers in cars. I doubt the copper got the red mist, he was probably more nervous than anything else.

No there isn't and I have't. I've stated that he's too intelligent to not know what I meant. He's just being obtuse.

No im not.

I find that offensive.

By the way, what obtuse mean?:hihi:

Look, its obvious you are siding with dibble.

We dont mind, just dont be so closed minded to the possibility that this copper could have been a trigger happy thug shooting a blind man in the back with a tazer

Or he could have had sight problems.

Or he could just be an idiot who shouldnt be left in charge of anything more dangerous than a cap gun.

I don't know what you mean by coppers in cars. I doubt the copper got the red mist, he was probably more nervous than anything else.

:hihi: Weak but highly amusing :hihi:

If hes that delicate then maybe he shouldn't be a copper. I hear Excel will be hiring more staff as soon as they are allowed to get details from the DVLA again.

Perhaps he should consider a change of career.

Archived