Police taser blind man

Everything if you then berate those who dont want to side with him then claim your being balanced.

Why shouldn't I berate people who in this day and age take a press report at face value then lay into me for suggesting there may be more to it and to wait for the full picture? Not that they berated me of course.

Why shouldn't I berate people who in this day and age take a press report at face value then lay into me for suggesting there may be more to it and to wait for the full picture? Not that they berated me of course.

Cos your meant to be balanced.

Oh do keep up.

Yes, malicious would be to taser a blind man from behind then claim you thought he was carrying a lethal weapon.

Oh, hang on,,,

You're deterministic thinking means there's no point debating on here. You are absolutely sure the cop just tasered him without believing there was good reason and that's all there is to it. It strikes me as agenda led thinking.

No you aren't.

Sigh, its hard work. What's your definition of being balanced on it then?

I said nobody here was there, has seen film footage or knows what the copper saw or thought. I said he may be a thug but I believe its better to reserve judgement.

You and most on here simply read the yahoo story and all worked each other up like an echo chamber.

Sigh, its hard work. What's your definition of being balanced on it then?

I said nobody here was there, has seen film footage or knows what the copper saw or thought. I said he may be a thug but I believe its better to reserve judgement.

You and most on here simply read the yahoo story and all worked each other up like an echo chamber.

The opposite to the way you are behaving

The opposite to the way you are behaving

So being balanced is reading the Yahoo article and saying "look at this! It's an outrage, trigger happy thuggish cop tasers someone for no reason cos it says so here".

I find your take on the word balance disturbing. Behaving? I'm the one saying reserve judgement while you and the rest of the mob work yourself up over something you don't really know all the facts about, very mature.

Who's stopping you from finding out what happened from other sources instead of just siding with the copper?

There are none yet bar the BBC which so far just echoes Yahoo. There will be an investigation and then all the facts will be known.

Archived