Police taser blind man

So being balanced is reading the Yahoo article and saying "look at this! It's an outrage, trigger happy thuggish cop tasers someone for no reason cos it says so here".

I find your take on the word balance disturbing. Behaving? I'm the one saying reserve judgement while you and the rest of the mob work yourself up over something you don't really know all the facts about, very mature.

Im not the one whos saying hes balanced.

Perhaps that means that yahoo and the bbc are both bang on and its just how they say?

Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. I was obviously a naive fool for sounding a note of caution and in doing so I was supporting the police in going around cruelly tasering blind people for kicks :loopy:

Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. I was obviously a naive fool for sounding a note of caution and in doing so I was supporting the police in going around cruelly tasering blind people for kicks :loopy:

There we go.

That wasnt that hard now was it.

Yes I side with him here until I know more and yes he might be trigger happy. I was anti them re the miners strike and Hillsborough and they were right to sack Harwood even though he was found not guilty of killing Tomlinson. Note that there's not pattern of pro or anti there.

Oh dear, what happened to "...telling people to reserve judgement until they or some independents can view CCTV footage."

Archived