Police taser blind man

Of course not but for whatever reasons that cop made a judgement in error, not because he was a fanatic or some dimwit. If a doctor injures someone in hospital e.g. a similar situation where mistakes can be fatal or cause injury, is it because that doctor is thick or evil?

How do you know? As you like to bang on so loudly you were not there.... :hihi:

No one is suggesting it's from malice - but most car accidents are not from malice but will still hold people responsible for them. If he failed to act with sufficient care then he's responsible, and I find it very hard to envisage any circumstances short of immediate and obvious offering of violence where it's permissible to shoot someone unchallenged in the back.

No. You retaliated against me, who never mentioned stupidity at all. That was someone else. I suggest you re-read what was said, you get your facts straight and I'll then be happy to accept your apology.

I hold a British passport - it's of immense relevance to me

"I truly am at a loss as to your stupidity & the coppers"

said Bypassblade, that was where I responded originally. Why you're pursing this line is a mystery to me, I've seen you dishing out insults on here for years, I don't particularly care either, it's not a church fete.

In response to your point about the passport I'll say Roger Moore is my favourite Bond.

How do you know? As you like to bang on so loudly you were not there.... :hihi:

No one is suggesting it's from malice - but most car accidents are not from malice but will still hold people responsible for them. If he failed to act with sufficient care then he's responsible, and I find it very hard to envisage any circumstances short of immediate and obvious offering of violence where it's permissible to shoot someone unchallenged in the back.

Well I have an even crazier notion than not taking the yahoo report as gospel and its called leaving it for a judge/professional investigator to decide.

Debating current affairs on SF is one thing, passing judgement on things we know very little about is another.

No, you walked in, got the wrong end of the stick (or sword? :hihi ) and then proceeded to berate me, thinking I was bypassblade.

Your MO is predictable and is based entirely on specious insults and has been so ever since you took exception to something my father did, or didn't do during the miners strike. Don;t worry about the apology - I wouldnt want to see you humiliated by offering one because I'm not that cruel.

No, you walked in, got the wrong end of the stick (or sword? :hihi ) and then proceeded to berate me, thinking I was bypassblade.

Your MO is predictable and is based entirely on specious insults and has been so ever since you took exception to something my father did, or didn't do during the miners strike. Don;t worry about the apology - I wouldnt want to see you humiliated by offering one because I'm not that cruel.

Humiliated? This is SF where a bunch of nobodies argue, not parliament.

Your MO is predictable, grumpy old fart with nothing positive or witty to say. Even Mecky or the conspiracy theorists are are funny sometimes.

Octopussy is my favourite Bond film too.

It's OK, I'm used to it from him.

There there, ignore the nasty man. Used to it? I'm only on here every few months.

I'm talking Bond as its totally irrrelevant to the debate, that's how I respond to people who bring irrelevancies into it, I respond in kind.

I think For Your Eyes Only had the best pre title sequence.

Archived