Police taser blind man

Well this piece of obviously brilliant journalism that most on here have taken as gospel truth can't even make its mind up whether it was a machete or sword.

Does it matter?,it was mistaken for a dangerous weapon.Sword/machete or sharpened carrot,this copper thought he had a weapon.

How can you even possibly try and defend this story?,you must be on the same level as this policemen,maybe thats why only you understand his actions!.

ever fancied being a policeman?,you would make a great PCSO.:D

Does it matter?,it was mistaken for a dangerous weapon.Sword/machete or sharpened carrot,this copper thought he had a weapon.

How can you even possibly try and defend this story?,you must be on the same level as this policemen,maybe thats why only you understand his actions!.

I believe the correct term is, Scarecrow :D

In other words nothing and the story isn't even straight on the type of weapon.

Hmm your reasoning is strange to say the least, the story is what I have spoken about; bloke shot with taser, hmm you must get a different story in your world are you the fuzz by any chance,

And that extremist was sacked, he wasn't given a medal and told to carry on. Again, unless you were there you don't really have the right to make snap judgements. Alternatively you have the right but your judgement is of low value, like Sid from the tap room telling me he can re wire my house even though he's no qualified electrician.

In spite of that you were very quick to make snap judgements about Ian Tomlinson, who sadly died after being knocked to the floor by a policeman

You're defending the story, I'm saying that's what it is, a story. I work in the legal world and tend to follow a judge's mindset when making decisions e.g. I reserve judgement until I know more or at least other viewpoints. It's a sensible route you should try.

Have you taken on board any of my points about this story?

a) the press sometimes distorts, sensationalizes or even, gulp, lies.

b) we have no video footage so nobody really knows what the scene looked like

c) the story itself is inconsistent about the type of weapon

d) have you learned nothing from the false story about PCSO's letting a child die in front of them because they weren't allowed in water?

Yes the copper must be a nutter and I must be on his level. Have you ever thought about being a tabloid journalist? I'm far too comfortable to take a cut in pay for a copper's.

In spite of that you were very quick to make snap judgements about Ian Tomlinson, who sadly died after being knocked to the floor by a policeman

Wow, some people on here have long detailed memories and big grudges, how dare I disagree!

Tomlinson was a very ill man who's death was caused by the copper but mainly because he was in such a weak state. A person of normal health wouldn't have died from those hits in my opinion. However that cop has been sacked, though bear in mind he wasn't found guilty. Unless you're going to say you're wiser and more knowledgeable than a judge then I suggest you leave it there. Note that the police hung him out to dry, if the police were made up of fascists as some of the more demented posters on here believe then he'd still be working for them.

Archived