Police taser blind man

Hmm your reasoning is strange to say the least, the story is what I have spoken about; bloke shot with taser, hmm you must get a different story in your world are you the fuzz by any chance,

No but you should be with detective powers like that, I defend the police so I must be one!

Sherlock Holmes must be dumping himself with you around.

In spite of that you were very quick to make snap judgements about Ian Tomlinson, who sadly died after being knocked to the floor by a policeman

He was also quick to make judgements of the media for distorting facts.A bit like what the Police did over Hillsborough then?.:huh:

He was also quick to make judgements of the media for distorting facts.A bit like what the Police did over Hillsborough then?.:huh:

Quick to make judgements about the media? People have being doing that since the 19th century, have you only just caught on?

What about Hillsborough? Are you expecting me to rush to defend Duckenfield and co?

No but you should be with detective powers like that, I defend the police so I must be one!

Sherlock Holmes must be dumping himself with you around.

Far from it young man I've no detective powers (that I'm aware of), mind you 9 out of 10 times I do guess the killers on TV, & oh BTW Sherlock Holmes was fictitious

Wow, some people on here have long detailed memories and big grudges, how dare I disagree!

Tomlinson was a very ill man who's death was caused by the copper but mainly because he was in such a weak state. A person of normal health wouldn't have died from those hits in my opinion. However that cop has been sacked, though bear in mind he wasn't found guilty. Unless you're going to say you're wiser and more knowledgeable than a judge then I suggest you leave it there. Note that the police hung him out to dry, if the police were made up of fascists as some of the more demented posters on here believe then he'd still be working for them.

I don't have a grudge, the example of Ian Tomlinson only occured to me as you were particularly offensive in your remarks about Tomlinson and his family. But like you said earlier if you weren't there how could you possibly know.

I don't have a grudge, the example of Ian Tomlinson only occured to me as you were particularly offensive in your remarks about Tomlinson and his family. But like you said earlier if you weren't there how could you possibly know.

Most people considered Tomlimson a physical wreck who was so ill that it contributed. Despite the weight of footage and media hype against the cop, in court, the only important place, he was found not guilty.

Most people I've discussed the Tomlinson family with consider them disgusting parasites after money who never cared for him anyway. I don't know how true that is and I've restrained people from calling them 'pikeys'. Out in the real world most people don't share your view of their nobility.

Sorry but that's the 2nd time you have dropped in a Bond hint, is this some sort of subliminal message, personally I hate Bond always have.

As I said, when people make irrelevant points on SF I make irrelevant points in return. And don't pretend not to like Bond just to try and come across all mysterious, it doesn't work.

Archived