Police taser blind man

Most people considered Tomlimson a physical wreck who was so ill that it contributed. Despite the weight of footage and media hype against the cop, in court, the only important place, he was found not guilty.

Most people I've discussed the Tomlinson family with consider them disgusting parasites after money who never cared for him anyway. I don't know how true that is and I've restrained people from calling them 'pikeys'. Out in the real world most people don't share your view of their nobility.

How very magnanimous of you:roll:

You're defending the story, I'm saying that's what it is, a story. I work in the legal world and tend to follow a judge's mindset when making decisions e.g. I reserve judgement until I know more or at least other viewpoints. It's a sensible route you should try.

Have you taken on board any of my points about this story?

a) the press sometimes distorts, sensationalizes or even, gulp, lies.

b) we have no video footage so nobody really knows what the scene looked like

c) the story itself is inconsistent about the type of weapon

d) have you learned nothing from the false story about PCSO's letting a child die in front of them because they weren't allowed in water?

Yes the copper must be a nutter and I must be on his level. Have you ever thought about being a tabloid journalist? I'm far too comfortable to take a cut in pay for a copper's.

So you work for claims direct then?,possibly citizens advice? :hihi:.

Because I don't believe for a second you are a solicitor or lawyer(or at least I would hope to god you wasn't).

So...

a) how can this be distorted?.I am fully aware of how the media works,but how in this case?.

b)so if there is no video footage,then the Police must be right then?(even though they have admitted they were wrong,its just you that are defending them)

c)Machete and sword is close enough for my liking.

d)Have I learned nothing? NO,since I have never even heard of that story,its irrelevant to me.

You are making a complete tit of yourself,and in the process being ignorant and disrespectful to the old blind bloke that got tasered!.

Being tasered must have REALLY hurt this man,and thats the part you are clearly overlooking!.

How very magnanimous of you:roll:

Why the stupid symbol? The point I'm making is I'm balanced, you clearly believe anything bad you read about the cops without knowing all the facts whilst others believe the Tomlinsons are just scum without knowing much about them.

Quick to make judgements about the media? People have being doing that since the 19th century, have you only just caught on?

What about Hillsborough? Are you expecting me to rush to defend Duckenfield and co?

Possibly,if you are continuing on from your other posts.

Why the stupid symbol? The point I'm making is I'm balanced, you clearly believe anything bad you read about the cops without knowing all the facts whilst others believe the Tomlinsons are just scum without knowing much about them.

Balanced?,haha.I am out of here.

So you work for claims direct then?,possibly citizens advice? :hihi:.

Because I don't believe for a second you are a solicitor or lawyer(or at least I would hope to god you wasn't).

So...

a) how can this be distorted?.I am fully aware of how the media works,but how in this case?.

b)so if there is no video footage,then the Police must be right then?(even though they have admitted they were wrong,its just you that are defending them)

c)Machete and sword is close enough for my liking.

d)Have I learned nothing? NO,since I have never even heard of that story,its irrelevant to me.

You are making a complete tit of yourself,and in the process being ignorant and disrespectful to the old blind bloke that got tasered!.

Being tasered must have REALLY hurt this man,and thats the part you are clearly overlooking!.

But in this case because it agrees with your prejudices it's OK.

I'd reserve final judgement until the CCTV is released or seen by independents, I'm clever like that.

Yes a machete clearly looks like a blade at least twice its length.

I'm making a tit of myself in your opinion, but I can live with that. Clearly the only way I can be respectful to the victim is to join the anti police mob.

Yes it must hurt and I don't care obviously. My view is that in this country there used to be a culture of stoically reserving judgement, now its just having emotional reactions to stories like this.

Of course I don't think its good an innocent man got tasered, obviously that can be my only train of thought if I don't agree with you.

Archived