Police taser blind man

Wasn't he recently dismissed from the force?

Yes although he was found not guilty in court. I suspect he could make a wrongful dismissal song and dance about that if he wanted to. Clearly he was a nutter who went too far. It's the same as that footballer, despite the court finding him not guilty, his employer wasn't having it.

Why the stupid symbol? The point I'm making is I'm balanced, you clearly believe anything bad you read about the cops without knowing all the facts whilst others believe the Tomlinsons are just scum without knowing much about them.

No I don't believe everything that is fed to me by the media, but that you think you're being balanced while accusing others of prejudice did make me smile

No I don't believe everything that is fed to me by the media, but that you think you're being balanced while accusing others of prejudice did make me smile

Fine, the yahoo story could be completely right, but I don't conclude it is just like that. As far as I'm concerned that makes me relatively balanced at least.

Fine, the yahoo story could be completely right, but I don't conclude it is just like that. As far as I'm concerned that makes me relatively balanced at least.

As balanced as a bus full of football hooligans,

He shouldn't, he tazered him in good faith and the victim is still alive. It's not unheard of for people to be on the rampage with swords. It's often the public's fault e.g. a Scotsman with a chair leg in a bag was labelled an IRA member who'd just put a sawn off in a bag by some thick cockney who'd never heard a Scots accent and reported him to the police.

:hihi:

As I said, when people make irrelevant points on SF I make irrelevant points in return. And don't pretend not to like Bond just to try and come across all mysterious, it doesn't work.

Then perhaps you could stop making pointless irrelevant posts yourself - you brought up Sherlock Holmes remember...

You are as balanced as a one-legged stool.

Seriously, take the plank out of your eye and look at what you are writing as it's all heat, lots of smoke and froth and very little in the way of illumination.

As balanced as a bus full of football hooligans,

:hihi:

You're right, I should simply take the yahoo article as gospel like all the wise people on here.

You're like a tabloid yourself, you know that by good faith I mean the cop did so believing the man was carrying a dangerous weapon. Your 'balanced' view is that the cop just tasered him for fun.

Archived