Dodgy letter from Hong Kong

Has anyone else had a letter telling them that the Hong Leong Bank, Hong Kong has found some money from a deceased person with their name which they can claim? Don't worry I don't believe it for several reasons but also wanted to make sure others weren't taken in by it and to ask who should I report this to? Would the police be interested? Trading standards or anybody got any other suggestions? Many thanks in advance for any guidance

Has anyone else had a letter telling them that the Hong Leong Bank, Hong Kong has found some money from a deceased person with their name which they can claim? Don't worry I don't believe it for several reasons but also wanted to make sure others weren't taken in by it and to ask who should I report this to? Would the police be interested? Trading standards or anybody got any other suggestions? Many thanks in advance for any guidance

1st question,are you chinese?

Recycle it :wave:

I suspect that you want to believe it.

Archived