Rip off prices for food and drink at football grounds.

If to have to buy food at football,having eaten at 12noon,you are greedy.There are loads of chip shops etc where you can eat for about £4-5,so whats the problem?

Football is a ripoff and people who go have misplaced loyalties.It is rather sad as the players show no respect for the supporters apart from token badge-kissing,which is all very histrionic and melodramatic.

i'm surprised that the most expensive pie was at 'Kidderminster Harriers'? I mean, the average supporter who goes week in week out to watch Kidderminster pays £4 for a half time pie.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19842397

Kidderminster don't charge £4 for "pies".

They sell home-made cottage pies for £4.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-19987326

And they are DELICIOUS!

Even a cup of tea at Man U and City are £2.50 a pop!...utter madness!

When you have nancyball "idols" on 250k a week = approx 2 wheelbarrow loads of fivers, all the "fans" have to help pay their wages, don't they. Every little helps.

Madness, simply madness.

Angel.

Oops- sorry; an error.

What I meant was that these two offer the cheapest match-day tickets [not 'pies'] @ £10.

I thought a £10 pie was a bit pricey but glad you cleared it up, now I can go to the chippy and order pie and chips!...:)

Oops- sorry; an error.

What I meant was that these two offer the cheapest match-day tickets [not 'pies'] @ £10.

Now that's totally out of character, Jeffrey.

I think it proves however that pedants don't normally read football threads otherwise someone may have pointed this out earlier! :D

Archived