Anyone else noticed Reward Money Credit entry on Barclaycard

Just got my VISA bill and I have a credit thats labelled "Reward Money Credit". Ive never seen this before has anyone else noticed this on theirs and do you know what it is?

I know they are giving me money not asking for it but just curious what it is?

Thanks

I do know about that site and yes I tried that first but the number that comes up as the alternative is just an automated lost/stolen card line (same number they give on the statement for out of the UK calls). Nevermind will be home soon as I can make calls from my landline then just thought someone might know in the meantime.

Just got my VISA bill and I have a credit thats labelled "Reward Money Credit". Ive never seen this before has anyone else noticed this on theirs and do you know what it is?

I know they are giving me money not asking for it but just curious what it is?

Thanks

I think this relates to a now discontinued (or changed) scheme whereby you gained points for using your B/card. The credit you have received relates to the points you had built up.

Not too sure of the full details but think this is it. You should have received a letter from B/card about 3 months ago.

Archived