Confusion over new fuel bills law grows.

Unemployment is falling.

The moon is made of cheese too.

Unemployment figures are fudged more than a corporate tax bill.

The figure that the goverment quotes doesn't include those on work programmes like A4E etc. DWP just pushes more on to these schemes to make the figures look good.

The moon is made of cheese too.

Unemployment figures are fudged more than a corporate tax bill.

The figure that the goverment quotes doesn't include those on work programmes like A4E etc. DWP just pushes more on to these schemes to make the figures look good.

I like your humour ;)

On the substantive point of unemployment figures - the Tories in the 1980s were notorious for fiddling the unemployment figures (over 30 times I believe), and curiously each time they changed how unemployment was counted, it always resulted in the figures going down, never up. :suspect:

I like your humour ;)

On the substantive point of unemployment figures - the Tories in the 1980s were notorious for fiddling the unemployment figures (over 30 times I believe), and curiously each time they changed how unemployment was counted, it always resulted in the figures going down, never up. :suspect:

You can always tell when a tory is telling lies as their lips move.:)

The energy companies are unhappy with this too, saying they stand to lose a lot of their revenue. I know we may not have a deal of sympathy with big business, but when profits fall, jobs go.

Ah diddums.

BG Parent Group profits 2011 - £1.92billion

EDF profits £1.6 billion

Although poor old dear NPower with a mere 2011 profit of £313 million

how are they going to cope :roll:

Profits fall my ass.

Another well thought out plan written on the back of a fag packet by Camoron.

Another keyboard warrior.

Your bright solution is what?

Prey tell what exactly is so wrong with this proposal??? Is is just because it came from Cameron.

Would you be so critical if the millimetre brothers or cleggy came up with it??

Another keyboard warrior.

Your bright solution is what?

Prey tell what exactly is so wrong with this proposal??? Is is just because it came from Cameron.

Would you be so critical if the millimetre brothers or cleggy came up with it??

Because he is saying one thing yet his minister is saying another they don't communicate with each other. If he thought it out and spoke with his ministers before making an announcement to the media it might help.

Well maybe his minister and the press should keep their nose out until the PM is actually ready to announce with a full proposal. Its pathetic.

That's the problem with nearly all of these things. A politician, company, director, minister or whatever make a suggestion, has an idea, a thought, a proposal, a discussion, a think tank...... and before anything is even pencilled out - suddenly its splashed all over the papers, all over twitter and everyone is talking about, commenting and criticising about something THAT DOES NOT ACTUALLY EXIST.

It infuriates me when a mere suggestion is mutted and the media have huge debate - asking for opinion, asking for comment and even giving their own verdict on something that is barely even a paper draft.

They are all complaining they weren't forewarned. SO WHAT? Its just an idea, a possibility, a suggestion. Nothing set in stone. Nothing drafted.

Talk about an ego trip. What's it got to do with them until it actually becomes an official policy?

Archived