Help needed with a my girlfriends prezzi

Can some one point me the right way as im looking for a xmas prezzie for the girlfriend but dont no nothing about them. Im after in getting her some GHD strightners! Wheres the best place to by some? What moddle shud I get? Wat prices are they? I no us men are usless when it comes to hair and make up lol.

Hope some one can please help me

Thanks baz

Can some one point me the right way as im looking for a xmas prezzie for the girlfriend but dont no nothing about them. Im after in getting her some GHD strightners! Wheres the best place to by some? What moddle shud I get? Wat prices are they? I no us men are usless when it comes to hair and make up lol.

Thanks baz

Bit early to buy Xmas presents , you might have broken up by then, I'd keep the receipt if I were you.

Thanks baz

You need to think this one through carefully!

What you think is a good idea may not be thought of by your girlfriend in the same way. She may think that you don't like the way she looks - I would leave hair and make up well alone!

I know when I bought Mrs Bloke a new toaster for Christmas last year she seemed to think that I was not happy with her cooking.

Why not consider buying her something that you can share together such as a subscription to Sky sport? :)

Thanks baz

Tell her you want a dictionary for christmas.

Machine Mart in Heeley should have what you want as a good pressie for the lady.

I buy all Mrs Smithy266's presents from there, and lets me borrow them. Router, clamps, sander (but it is an iron shaped one) drill, she has the lot!

Excellent examples of pressies that you can share together! :)

Archived