Fireman jumps out of a window and kicks a man holding a child

I just wonder what Chemist is doing reading the Daily Mail..is ther something he needs to tell us? :)

The dailymail is the site I quote the most!

Whlist one might have me down as a Guardianista, that is not the case. If I were 'right wing', so to speak I would read the Guardian more than I do the Dm.

I can't believe it's not a housing thread!

I'll give it time.

Granted I am concerned about these matters, but these types of jibes are what have made me obsessive. I'm never going to get rid of the housing thing, so I might as well carry on with it. I yearn for housing for all. I hope that we live in a society where everybody has decent housing, and I can shut up so to speak, that would be a beautiful world.

These Chinese have no concern about Elf & Safety matters. It 's a pity our safety officers were not on the scene. They could have sent the abseiler on a course before he made his risky rescue.

He wasn 't wearing a bright yellow jacket either. OMG ! Another flying rescuer could easily have collided with him.

Let 's hope that lessons have been learned and procedures will be followed and that boxes will be ticked.

Archived