Griffin accused of bullying

Nick Griffin, leader of BNP has posted the address of the 2 gay men who won the legal battle against the 'Christian' B&B owners who turned them away because of their sexuality.

In response from another tweet saying "If anyone can give us address of the 2 bullying 'gay' activists who've won case v Christian B&B owners, we'll hold demo...for rights of all home owners, gays included, to rent or not rent rooms to whomsoever they wish."

Griffin tweeted their address saying "A British Justice team will come up to [their Huntington address] & give you [black and Morgan] a... bit of drama by way of reminding you that an English couple's home is their castle. Say No to heterophobia!" Not pleasant, but why am I not surprised

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/oct/18/bnp-nick-griffin-address-gay-couple

Saw this quote in the article too : But Griffin appeared unrepentant, writing: "Why don't left & gay activists confront Muslims instead of picking on meek & forgiving Christians? Bullies are always cowards!"

Love the irony of the last sentence.

Yes 0/10 to Griffin for self awareness.

Or perhaps he knew what he was doing - his core vote feels he's been far too lily livered, and this is Griffin throwing them some meat?

Saw this quote in the article too : But Griffin appeared unrepentant, writing: "Why don't left & gay activists confront Muslims instead of picking on meek & forgiving Christians? Bullies are always cowards!"

Love the irony of the last sentence.

That is actually a good question though.

Do you know of muslim couples who run B&Bs and who exclude gay couples?

I was thinking more in general about how the left wing dont confront Muslims on gay and womens issues.

Labour MP's and councilors were alongside Muslims against the EDL last weekend, calling the EDL fascists etc. The irony. :hihi:

I was thinking more in general about how the left wing dont confront Muslims on gay and womens issues.

Labour MP's and councilors were alongside Muslims against the EDL last weekend, calling the EDL fascists etc. The irony. :hihi:

Not including the example I gave above, several Labour MPs and left wing journalists have numerous times

Seems fairly cut and dry. He publically requested the address, someone provided it and he then publically announced the address and that he was sending people to "cause drama" there. Very straightforward for the CPS to bring charges under the comms act 2003, the prat who cut and pasted the april jones "jokes" was convicted and in jail in under a week, so no reason why Griffin should not be locked up before the month is out.

Not including the example I gave above, several Labour MPs and left wing journalists have numerous times

Well as I see it white British homophobia and sexism has quite rightly been gradually legislated away, and patriarchy etc in British society is under constant attack from the left, but Muslims seem left to get on with it.

Archived