Griffin accused of bullying

So assuming they existed they're being 'closed down because of loopy legislation', so what's the problem, would you like to see them reinstated?

A service that people wanted is being removed because of over the top legislation.

It makes no difference to me if it’s reinstated or not, but it would appear to make a difference to the people that want the service to be available.

I don't disagree with you but neither do I disagree with the gay members of our society that want gay only bars, it’s the one size doesn't fit all.

If a group of gays want to have a gays only bar they can. They can hire a venue with a bar, a private party, and just invite their gay friends.

If a group of Muslim women want to swim in a Muslim only swimming environment, they can hire a swimming pool and just invite their Muslim friends.

There is no restrictions on people wanting to discriminate in private, and we all do so every day.

What we can't do is run a business that deals with the public, and then mix our private views to discriminate against that same public. Society has determined the legal framework within which businesses can operate, pay taxes, reclaim expenses and VAT etc, and society has determined that it does not approve of discrimination based on sex, sexuality, disability, race and religion. I agree with this social contract.

If you want a gays only party, feel free, go ahead, there's nothing to stop you.

But you can't set up a business, and have all the benefits of being a business in which you agree to serve the public, but then refuse to serve one minority of that same public that you don't like. Not only is it illegal, it's morally wrong.

How would they test that? There's no 'gay pass' you get when you come out of the closet.

They don’t allow anyone in that is perceived to be straight, Its obviously not full proof and not my idea, it’s what some gay people want but clearly not what they all want, just like some women want women only gyms and swimming, this is something that exists, just like some Muslims want Muslim only swimming, something I don’t have a problem with, everyone being different and all that.

They don’t allow anyone in that is perceived to be straight

:) Great plan.

"Sorry. You're not allowed in. Acting straight. Get to the back of the queue and mince it up a bit".

Its obviously not full proof

Fool proof; and I don't know. I can't see any holes in it so far. ;)

it’s what some gay people want but clearly not what they all want

I've never seen anyone ask for it before. I'm sure there may be a small minority who think it's a good idea, but I certainly don't accept it's a popular idea.

:) Great plan.

"Sorry. You're not allowed in. Acting straight. Get to the back of the queue and mince it up a bit".

Fool proof; and I don't know. I can't see any holes in it so far. ;)

I've never seen anyone ask for it before. I'm sure there may be a small minority who think it's a good idea, but I certainly don't accept it's a popular idea.

I did say it wasn't my idea.:)

And I think the fact there are women only clubs in most cities and towns it would imply some people want segregation whilst do some activities.

You cant sometimes believe how poorly the BNP are led by this man (Nick Griffin).

During the last 10-15yrs we have had ''OPEN BORDERS'' from both Con / Lab governments. Our country is losing its soul and heritage, because of uncontrolled mass immigration.

The BNP are knowhere near electable with this muppet in charge, and have made no progress in the political arena.

Their policies need drastic change to make them appealing to Joe Public.

So much what they preach is unworkable.

Yet our borders remain open to abuse. That brings pressure on our social services providing for every Tom, Dick and Harry - and their cultural needs !

Yet no major party seems to care. Why havnt the BNP made significent ground ?

Nick Griffin.

Archived