Griffin accused of bullying

You cant sometimes believe how poorly the BNP are led by this man (Nick Griffin).

During the last 10-15yrs we have had ''OPEN BORDERS'' from both Con / Lab governments. Our country is losing its soul and heritage, because of uncontrolled mass immigration.

The BNP are knowhere near electable with this muppet in charge, and have made no progress in the political arena.

Their policies need drastic change to make them appealing to Joe Public.

So much what they preach is unworkable.

Yet our borders remain open to abuse. That brings pressure on our social services providing for every Tom, Dick and Harry - and their cultural needs !

Yet no major party seems to care. Why havnt the BNP made significent ground ?

Nick Griffin.

I’d say it’s their leadership and members that make them unelectable rather than their policies. If Labour or the Conservatives adapted their policies in full they would still be the main two parties of government.

You cant sometimes believe how poorly the BNP are led by this man (Nick Griffin).

During the last 10-15yrs we have had ''OPEN BORDERS'' from both Con / Lab governments. Our country is losing its soul and heritage, because of uncontrolled mass immigration.

The BNP are knowhere near electable with this muppet in charge, and have made no progress in the political arena.

Their policies need drastic change to make them appealing to Joe Public.

So much what they preach is unworkable.

Yet our borders remain open to abuse. That brings pressure on our social services providing for every Tom, Dick and Harry - and their cultural needs !

Yet no major party seems to care. B]Why havnt the BNP made significent ground ?[/b]

Nick Griffin.

Perhaps because the overwhelming majority of the electorate don't believe the points you raise, after all there isn't a nationalist party that has general appeal and Griffin doesn't lead all of them.

Perhaps because the overwhelming majority of the electorate don't believe the points you raise, after all there isn't a nationalist party that has general appeal and Griffin doesn't lead all of them.

This country wasnt built up to what it is (or was) just so we can feed and house every Asylum seeker / illegal immigrant who arrives here.

Something needs doing about before we become a 3rd world country.

This country cant withstand the pressures forever that all this diversity brings.

This country wasnt built up to what it is (or was) just so we can feed and house every Asylum seeker / illegal immigrant who arrives here.
Who said it was? But getting hysterical about asylum seekers is misplaced in my opinion since their numbers are tiny in the scheme of things, but unfortunately there's a tendency amongst some people to look at everyone with a dark/swarthy face and assume they're asylum seekers and therefore arrive at the conclusion they're contributing nothing to the economy only taking away. You'd also probably find that many citizens have no problem with provision being made for (genuine) asylum seekers, and I certainly wouldn't vote for a government that denied them a fair hearing.

Something needs doing about before we become a 3rd world country.

You see more sensational language that devalues your argument and loses votes to nationalists, we are nowhere near becoming a third world country, and if at anytime we're in danger of becoming so then there will be nowhere on this planet worth living in.

This country cant withstand the pressures forever that all this diversity brings.

I've no idea what that means. Society is about 'change', you might not like all of it but diversity also brings benefits.

Our grandchildren reading this thread in 30, 40 years time will laugh their socks off when they see what 'threatened' their ancestors..and I'd include grandchildren from all races, religions and social backgrounds in that.

The people who own the b&b should have been allowed to refuse to do business with homosexuals if that was their wish. It is not the governments business to tell people who they cannot do business with.

Yes I agree, these people have been asked to compromise their beliefs and their morals..( however wrong anyone thinks they are) these were their beliefs and their rights whatever...

I wonder what would happen if this gay couple tried to book again, is it as some reporter said in a newspaper maybe they got wind of the b/b owners beliefs and decided to prove a point?

Yes I agree, these people have been asked to compromise their beliefs and their morals..( however wrong anyone thinks they are) these were their beliefs and their rights whatever...

I wonder what would happen if this gay couple tried to book again, is it as some reporter said in a newspaper maybe they got wind of the b/b owners beliefs and decided to prove a point?

The only people trying to prove a point were the B&B owners in being selective in who they offered accommodation to. They took a booking from a couple, charged a deposit and told the couple when they arrived that they wouldn't be allowed to stay..that's a fairly big point of principle they were trying to establish.

As others have pointed out they even refused to refund the deposit when asked for it, so they weren't even gracious in their refusal.

The only people trying to prove a point were the B&B owners in being selective in who they offered accommodation to. They took a booking from a couple, charged a deposit and told the couple when they arrived that they wouldn't be allowed to stay..that's a fairly big point of principle they were trying to establish.

As others have pointed out they even refused to refund the deposit when asked for it, so they weren't even gracious in their refusal.

You shouldn’t believe everything you are told on here, they were given their deposit back at the time.

Mr Black and Mr Morgan said they were refunded their £30 deposit and asked to leave.

You shouldn’t believe everything you are told on here, they were given their deposit back at the time.

I can't believe a radical Musim so called cleric, could stand on a street corner spouting his filth about our country and our brave soldiers, yet these B/B owners get took to court for discrimination and fined £3.000 for defending the right to their beliefs...it beggars belief! :roll:

Archived