Griffin accused of bullying

I was thinking more in general about how the left wing dont confront Muslims on gay and womens issues.

Labour MP's and councilors were alongside Muslims against the EDL last weekend, calling the EDL fascists etc. The irony. :hihi:

Please emphasise the fact that the couple donated the damages awarded to Oxfam, after covering their expenses,All Nick Griffin has given anyone is a headache.

What a dick, but I agree with the question about standing up to homophobia in the Muslim (and other) faith(s). But generally Islam is the least tolerant of homosexuals which should not be tolerated in a modern secular society.

Well as I see it white British homophobia and sexism has quite rightly been gradually legislated away, and patriarchy etc in British society is under constant attack from the left, but Muslims seem left to get on with it.

Only the other morning on Radio 4 a leftie female journalist was taking on a muslim journalist on the issue of abortion

Please emphasise the fact that the couple donated the damages awarded to Oxfam, after covering their expenses,All Nick Griffin has given anyone is a headache.

Will donate, they have not received the money yet. Lets not pour buckets of praise on them until they actually make out the cheque to Oxfam. Do you remember the publicity many footballers received for donating a weeks salary to a charity dedicated to NHS nurses. I heard that less than a 3rd of them actually handed over the money!

Only the other morning on Radio 4 a leftie female journalist was taking on a muslim journalist on the issue of abortion

which leftie journalist?

I'm not saying you are wrong, just that you are and have been a little light on evidence to backup your claims.

Will donate, they have not received the money yet. Lets not pour buckets of praise on them until they actually make out the cheque to Oxfam. Do you remember the publicity many footballers received for donating a weeks salary to a charity dedicated to NHS nurses. I heard that less than a 3rd of them actually handed over the money!

I am a little less pessimistic than you are, and feel certain they will keep their promise.

I am a little less pessimistic than you are, and feel certain they will keep their promise.

Oh so am I, but to praise them for saying they will do something is a little naive. Save the praise for when they actually do the deed. We all know how valuable words are.

Suzanne Moore was debating with Medhi Hasan

Suzanne Moore is not a Leftie. She is the daughter of Tory's and while she does write for the Guardian she also writes for the Daily Mail and stood as an independent candidate at the 2010 election.

Archived