Griffin accused of bullying

Yes and her position as a columnist on the Daily mail, her stand as an independent candidate, her resignation form the New statesman over Alister Campbell being appointed as a guest writer (or editor, I cant remember fully) and her parentage would disagree with your assertion she is a leftie.

The politics of her parents are irrelevant. Plenty of people disagree with the politics of their parents. Otherwise politics wouldn't change down the years. And plenty of people on the left detest Alastair Campbell as well as Blair and all the other New Labour sub-Tories.

The politics of her parents are irrelevant. Plenty of people disagree with the politics of their parents. Otherwise politics wouldn't change down the years. And plenty of people on the left detest Alastair Campbell as well as Blair and all the other New Labour sub-Tories.

As opposed to the Lib Dem REAL Tories!

Fair point, the above does not equal a none leftie, but can you honestly see a "leftie" working for the Daily Mail? That's one step down from wearing a "Thatcher Was Right" T-shirt to the Labour Party conference. Even mentioning the paper means anything you say is worthless to most Labour fanboys.

Can you honestly see a "leftie" working for the Daily Mail? That's one step down from wearing a "Thatcher Was Right" T-shirt to the Labour Party conference. Even mentioning the paper means anything you say is worthless to most Labour fanboys.

I wasn't questioning the Mail bit. I was just saying you can't judge someone by the politics of their parents and that you can criticise Campbell from a left point of view. I have no idea of her politics. I'm just saying that her parents' politics and the fact that she dislikes Campbell don't rule out the fact that she might be a lefty. The Mail column might but not the other two.

Yes and her position as a columnist on the Daily mail, her stand as an independent candidate, her resignation form the New statesman over Alister Campbell being appointed as a guest writer (or editor, I cant remember fully) and her parentage would disagree with your assertion she is a leftie.

I see her in the centre ground unencumbered with being called to account for any of her views.

I don't care where you see her, she's on the left. It is entirely apparent from everything she's written, everything she's said in public, the fact that she stood as an independent candidate (because Labour were too right-wing!), the fact that she left the New Statesman after Alistair Campbell was asked to guest-edit.

In fact, the article she wrote about that pretty much sums it up: The human heart is on the Left.

Not that's it's especially relevant, but she also announced today that she's leaving the Mail on Sunday.

You have the insight of a simpleton.:cool:

No. We are here to criticise Griffin. I have. You haven't.

To say you're in the Labour Party you have very few politics or at least you express very few politics on here. You're input into political debates is nothing more than shoot-the-messenger if the message is anti-Labour. You just defend a machine but never tell us why that machine's politics are so great.

Oh, and Suzanne Moore's rationale for writing for the Mail:

Given her leftwing politics, feminism and sometime anarchism, it was a surprise when Moore became a columnist for the Mail on Sunday, following stints at the Guardian and Independent. Plenty of journalists have drifted from left to right, but this isn't the case for her: the political slant of her opinions hasn't changed. Was it a difficult decision to move to such a rightwing paper? "I did have to think about it," she says, "but my stance has always been to make ideas popular, to talk to people who are different from you. I've always been completely straight about the fact that there were two reasons why I went. One was the money, and one was the idea of having such an enormous readership, where I wouldn't be preaching to the converted."

No. We are here to criticise Griffin. I have. You haven't.

To say you're in the Labour Party you have very few politics or at least you express very few politics on here. You're input into political debates is nothing more than shoot-the-messenger if the message is anti-Labour. You just defend a machine but never tell us why that machine's politics are so great.

Glad you've brought it back to the point of the thread. His tweets are even more peculiar given that not so long ago he was claiming to have made the BNP even more 'gay friendly':http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2010/03/23/exclusive-nick-griffin-claims-to-have-made-bnp-more-gay-friendly/

Archived