Griffin accused of bullying

The people who own the b&b should have been allowed to refuse to do business with homosexuals if that was their wish. It is not the governments business to tell people who they cannot do business with.

It is the business of government to regulate businesses so that they don't discriminate. The days of No Blacks No Irish No Dogs have gone. Jews have been deliberately banned from some golf clubs. Muirfield, Royal Troon and St Andrews still ban women members.

Nick Griffin, leader of BNP has posted the address of the 2 gay men who won the legal battle against the 'Christian' B&B owners who turned them away because of their sexuality.

In response from another tweet saying "If anyone can give us address of the 2 bullying 'gay' activists who've won case v Christian B&B owners, we'll hold demo...for rights of all home owners, gays included, to rent or not rent rooms to whomsoever they wish."

Griffin tweeted their address saying "A British Justice team will come up to [their Huntington address] & give you [black and Morgan] a... bit of drama by way of reminding you that an English couple's home is their castle. Say No to heterophobia!" Not pleasant, but why am I not surprised

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/oct/18/bnp-nick-griffin-address-gay-couple

Prick Griffin is entitled to his opinion just like the couple in the guest house are.

As much as i hate the fat, one eyed bigot ill defend his right to speak his (tiny) mind.

On a personal note i cant stand him though.

The people who own the b&b should have been allowed to refuse to do business with homosexuals if that was their wish. It is not the governments business to tell people who they cannot do business with.

This is legislation gone mad.

Gay hotels investigated for breaching equality laws

Hotels that only accept homosexuals are being investigated by a government-funded watchdog for discriminating against heterosexual couples.

They should have the right to deside whom to do business with.

Key West - The UKs First and Only Gay Resort

http://www.keywesttorquay.co.uk/

This is legislation gone mad.

Gay hotels investigated for breaching equality laws

Hotels that only accept homosexuals are being investigated by a government-funded watchdog for discriminating against heterosexual couples.

They should have the right to deside whom to do business with.

Key West - The UKs First and Only Gay Resort

http://www.keywesttorquay.co.uk/

As far as I'm aware you can promote yourself as a gay friendly business, as a gay club, whatever. What you can't do is actually discriminate against people that are not gay.

Same rules that apply for sexuality also apply to sex, disability, race, age and religion.

This seems totally reasonable to me. If you want to do business with the public, you shouldn't be allowed to discriminate against the bits of the public you don't like.

If you don't want gay sex in your B&B, advertise it as a "Christian friendly B&B" with no double beds provided in any rooms. If you don't want Muslims in your B&B, advertise it as a "dog friendly B&B". That might keep some of the people you don't like away, or encourage the people you do like to turn up. What you can't do is turn them away if they do turn up.

Archived