How do you publicly name and shame a company legally?

Hi

I need some advice on how to name and shame a company legally and publicly in the Uk.

I cannot go to the press as it is regarding a major newspaper and i cannot afford the massive fee's which go with taking them to court.

I have all the evidence needed against them and it should be an open and shut case in my favour but they are playing the David and Goliath card knowing i cannot afford to sue them.

This backs me into a corner and the only way of getting the message out there as to what is going off right under our noses is to name them in the hope that other people will not suffer the same fate i have.

Has anyone got any idea's on where to start with this?

If you're prepared to defend yourself in court then just publish the information somewhere.

Create a web page and put it all there.

I have not the faintest idea on how to create a website. Are they easy to do?

I am more than prepared to stand my ground in court but it will have to be them to sue me as i cannot afford it the other way round.

Or go to a rival newspaper, or newsnight or the BBC or someone else who can publish it.

Go to the right-wing inflamist rags like The Sun or The Daily Mail

I have already tried the Sun newspaper but because they are pretty much doing the same then they will not touch it :(

If you are prepared to stand by what you say and have evidence then the rival papers will love it.

If you don't have any evidence then keep your mouth shut because you will be sued.

The rival papers will not touch it because it indirectly affects them too but i have screen shots etc etc and a whole host of other stuff including an email offering me money to drop it and keep my mouth shut!

Personally I would get legal advice.

I have sought legal advice and they want a whopping £180 per hour to take it further...i just cannot afford that kind of money as i am sure the paper will make it a long drawn out process..

Publish it yourself, or find an organisation that will.

If it's evidence of criminal behaviour then try a solicitor or CAB or the police.

It not not Criminal (i dont think) but it is very very misleading false.

I have personally lost out as a result of this misleading information and from what i can gather they have commited fraud by default or whatever that is..

They have since changed all the wording and moved various articles but that still leaves me out of pocket by thousands of pounds :(

Archived