Turning Fresh Air and Water into Petrol. I knew it was possible!

I don't think there is anything pseudo about them at all - Pete seems mightly annoyed that he cannot insult me and not be called on it, so he er, has to insult some more...

Leave him. He'll presumably get tired of it in the end - I really can't be bothered anymore.

Yawn!...Oh?..did you say somemthing?

I've defended you on a couple of occasions in the past, Pete, but now, well, coming across as a bit of a dick, I'm afraid.

Yes I realise you defended me on a few occcasions in the thread and I do appreciate that. But whatever you posted, I presume was also your own opinions too.

I'm just a bit tired of posters attacking me. I got a bit bored with it. Like I said, it's not the first time Obelix has turned a thread, so that someone got nasty. It's a familiar pattern it seems. :(

I always thought the Moronosphere was hundreds of miles above the Earth, but it would seem it dips down to sea level.

For a thread that's scientifically based, and people have been derided for not being scientifically correct, as far as I'm aware there isn't a 'Moronosphere'...:|

The company has produced five litres of petrol since August, that is 3 months! How far will that get one? Not far enough maybe.

If you really think the oil interests will be quaking, you must be joking, because they are laughing all the way to the bank. Meanwhile has anyone asked how much it cost to produce 5 litres of petrol in 3 months or so?

Its a happy, full of hope story for the people to consume, its going nowhere, but it makes some feel good, life is getting better, and all that propaganda!

I once read a book about Diesel,the bloke who designed the diesel engine,and apparently he first designed the engine to run on water.I was so inspired by this that when our company changed to diesel vehicles I experimented with putting a small amount of water in the tank every time I filled up. It made no difference to performance and improved the mileage. It's years ago now and I can't remember how much I added so if you try it, be it at your own risk.

Archived