Turning Fresh Air and Water into Petrol. I knew it was possible!

Peas are fruit.

The pods contain seeds developed from the ovary of a flower ... fruit!

The mistake you and Obelix are making is that you are using the word 'vegetable' as a generic term for anything plant-like.

A Giant Redwood could, in your terms be described as a vegetable, whereas most people (yourselves excluded) would use the more accurate term of 'Tree', or even more accurately, Sequoiadendron giganteum (In the photo provided, it actually says 'Tree' on it, in case you don't believe me)

So there we have it ... a pea is a 'fruit' and a peanut is a 'legume'.

Here endeth the first lesson, and indeed the conversation. :)

(I'm off into Derbyshire today to take autumnal photographs of the leaves falling off the vegetables) :hihi:

Enjoy your meat and two fruit at lunch, won't you.

Depends what you call proven.

I'd say there's plenty of proof if you go looking, those links are just an example.

It's certainly proven that "free" energy in the sense of something for nothing is impossible. That would make those exmaple both impossible.

It's certainly proven that "free" energy in the sense of something for nothing is impossible. That would make those exmaple both impossible.

At the risk of opening old wounds. Free energy would be quite feasible. Lets say you lived in an isolated location next to a river. Yes I know the weather in the UK is somewhat changeable. You have a water driven turbine, a wind turbine, and solar panels. (of course I'm excluding the cost of installation). Then you would have free energy for pretty much most of the year. Probably an excess too!

At the risk of opening old wounds. Free energy would be quite feasible. Lets say you lived in an isolated location next to a river. Yes I know the weather in the UK is somewhat changeable. You have a water driven turbine, a wind turbine, and solar panels. (of course I'm excluding the cost of installation). Then you would have free energy for pretty much most of the year. Probably an excess too!

Wrong again Pete - that's not free energy.

Here we go!....Why?

A 'Free Energy Device' is a device that creates energy without any energy input, it creates energy from nothing. A perpetual motion device.

Your system relies on the energy from the sun, wind turbine & water turbine. They just convert energy into electricity rather than create energy from nothing.

Archived