Alexander Hotel Carlisle Street East Attercliffe

iron sky

Have a look on 'anyone from Grimesthorpe' thread, it's been mentioned a few times. Used to go in myself, late 60's. I think the landlord was Norman Heathcote.

My aunt and uncle ran the Alec Joan and Norman heathcote. I'm part of the Hutchinson family...

---------- Post added 28-07-2013 at 22:30 ----------

Does any remember this long gone pub which was on a corner largeish building. Been told it closed in the 1970s but was not pulled down untill 1995?

My aunt and uncle ran it Joan and Norman heathcote..

My aunt and uncle ran the Alec Joan and Norman heathcote. I'm part of the Hutchinson family...

---------- Post added 28-07-2013 at 22:30 ----------

My aunt and uncle ran it Joan and Norman heathcote..

So who is your mum/dad,margaret was my best mate all through school hope she still is not seen her and mick for a couple of years but ring her now and again.

So who is your mum/dad,margaret was my best mate all through school hope she still is not seen her and mick for a couple of years but ring her now and again.

My dad is Alan Hutchinson married was married to Eileen, mag n mick ok don't see them often enough,

My dad is Alan Hutchinson married was married to Eileen, mag n mick ok don't see them often enough,

Hi Sherryl,think we've spoke on here before.Hope your mum/dad are ok,last time I saw them was at your nan's funeral.tell them Sheila Hepplestone sends her love.

Alexander_zps12a8f20b.jpg

Hope this works, spent many a saturday night in here with Mag and Mick.

http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv309/brian1941/Carlislest-2_zps4b86a724.jpg

This is how it looks today ex Alexandra now gone, the big building

on the right use to be 2/3 machine shop Firth Browns on carlise st, now a

recycle firm. good picture you sent. :thumbsup:

Edited by brian1941