New Gumtree faulty.

Looks like the new Gumtree format isn't working correctly. If I post a advert under South Yorkshire Sheffield it comes up under North Yorkshire York. I have tried reporting the fault but just keep getting an automated reply back. I post on three different computers only my partners will put it up correctly. Is anyone having the same problem or got a cure. Even if I get it under Sheffield Gumtree it still states as being North Yorkshire York.:confused::confused:

Had loads of problems with Gumtree... Tried to post an ad and it changed it from South Yorkshire to just York. Also when verifying my phone number it sent a pin but there was nowhere to enter it. Tried the chat thing he was useless... Said it could take up to a few days and to try in a few days.... Rubbish! So here I am too :o)

Its when you select south yorkshire it reverts to north yorkshire then the main town which is York.

A way around it is to select the location manualy (don't use post code or it will put it in york) then where it says location put in Sheffield that way it comes up in Sheffield gumtree and says Shefield,york. Don't try editing your post or they revert back to the York Gumtree.

Archived