Personal Trainer

I do Personal Training in peoples homes, and I do classes so come along to any of them and join in the fun.

You don't need a personal trainer to help you with that particular goal................ (anything that can incorperate my 3 dogs as I aim to be jogging with them eventually to keep fit)............if thats all your aim is, a quick way to reach this goal is the following......start by walking for 5 mins, jog for 1, then week later 4 mins jog + 2 mins walk etc... etc....you get the idea? you don't need to pay a personal trainer £30 a time if thats your aim

Anyway, good luck with your fitness drive

Regatta Clothing

Try David Stache out. has a proven record from the highest levels of elite sport such as boxing (Kel Brook) to everyday people. If you’re serious and want results this guy will work with you on your training and your diet making sure you get great value for your money and time.

http://www.s1supplements.co.uk/Content/About-Us

http://davidstache.blogspot.co.uk/

I don't think you require a personal trainer either.

Body weight exercise is all you need to cut the fat and tone up.

As for jogging and running, I don't like the idea as it is bad for the joints and has little effect in relation to other cardio based fat loss exercise systems.

Body weight training is a way of raising the metabolic rate to a point were

you can lose fat at a higher rate for a much longer period of time , usually about 8 hours after the exercise has finished.

If you look on line you will find short 5 to 10 minute programs you can do

which will produce the gains you require. But remember, the main part of

fat loss is diet. Lose the saturated fat, full fat milk, drink lots of water and eat plenty of green veg. It takes good fats to remove bad fats, so eat almonds and walnuts. The water will flush your system. Also think about fasting for 48 hours once a week, this rests the intestine, detox's, kick starts your system, improves your metabolism and improves digestion. Taker the dogs for longer walks and play with them by running around etc, this will be pro active. You can lose your weight and tone and feel great. It improves your life in so many ways. The strongest person in your life is you and you owe it to yourself. Just think healthy and the rest will follow. Good luck and don't let yourself down.

Archived