Miliband booed after telling marchers Labour wouldn't reverse spending cuts

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20017215

The Labour leader, Ed Miliband, has been booed by some demonstrators at a rally which is being held in protest at the government's austerity measures.

Tens of thousands of public sector workers heard Mr Miliband speak in Hyde Park following a march through central London. Similar demonstrations organised by the TUC have been held in Belfast and Glasgow.

Mr Miliband said a Labour government would also have to make difficult choices.

Reality is setting in.

Time for change is now. The people have voted Labour it ended in tears. Now we have seen how Lib Dems would carry on power and least forget our friends the Tories. Its time for the people rise up and take control of our Country its our Country not theres. Ask this question to any leader or so called feathering my own nest Mps whats the life going to be like for my son or grandchild? They all the same at the end of day all for themselfs.

Time for change is now. The people have voted Labour it ended in tears. Now we have seen how Lib Dems would carry on power and least forget our friends the Tories. Its time for the people rise up and take control of our Country its our Country not theres. Ask this question to any leader or so called feathering my own nest Mps whats the life going to be like for my son or grandchild? They all the same at the end of day all for themselfs.

The problem with "people rising up" has always been that the "people" are not one homogenous group with the same agenda; supposing we all rose up and took control of the country, then what, who decides what direction the country takes? or would it be anarchy where everyone does what they want?

Thanks but no thanks.

Just calm down, your life isn't bad at all, look at Africa or Afghanistan, they've got it bad.

Give hope and rebuild the country....................How ??

By leaving the EU for a start. Then repatriating the millions who flocked here under NEW LIEbour, then our own citizens can fill the job gaps they leave. Abandon all the PC crap we are forced to live with, and lets get the GREAT back into Britain.

Angel.

By leaving the EU for a start. Then repatriating the millions who flocked here under NEW LIEbour, then our own citizens can fill the job gaps they leave. Abandon all the PC crap we are forced to live with, and lets get the GREAT back into Britain.

Angel.

I might agree with leaving the EU but our own citizens won't fill the jobs gap. British citizens don't want to clean toilets or serve other people. It's below them !!!

Archived