Dental problems- please help

early this year i went to see my dentist after not seeing one for 3 years (during dropping out of uni till then)... i went to dentist said i had braces... they then referred me to a omfs.. who said i have tmjd and sent me home packing with a letter...

then i started to dig up more and more... and then find that tooth extractions could be the cause of this.... i had pre-molars extracted when i was 16 without my consent.. my mum was waiting outside and i had not consented to tooth extractions....

now i feel i have trigermal neuragia.. as i have pain in both sides of the face.. pins and needles... shooting pain.. and this affected my whole nervous system ... i had only found this out now....not more than a week ago..

please help...

1. what evidence should i take with me when i go to see irwin mitchell.. all my medical records or pertinent records - the ones relevant for this????

2. i am on dla.. just get dla mobility .. but not dla care... should i let them know of my new circumstances???? who to ask about my dla.. irwin mitchell or my gp???

3. i dropped out of uni.. and have a letter....

4. i get jsa but been told im on wrong benefit.. what to do about this?

5. i have had several appointments to see gp/consultant psychiatrists but i never did go due to anxiety disorder...and i have panic attacks in hospital where i have been aggresive towards doctos.. should i get thtese records.. what to do???

Thanks a billion

Archived