Energy exploitation

Not all companies charge high charges for energy there are some companies that charge less than other companies and their services are also good.You must choose the best company for you that suits your requirements and budget. i suggest you to check the services and plans of Unitel Utilities. You should check the different plans of this company.

New England =/= England

jb

How would it be cheaper if it was still nationalised? Genuine question..would the government be able to import gas more cheaply?

I'm glad you've brought this up. I can't see how it can be cheaper if nationalised. You'll be swapping profit for a bloated public sector, it's still got to come from the same dwindling sources.

Not all companies charge high charges for energy there are some companies that charge less than other companies and their services are also good.You must choose the best company for you that suits your requirements and budget. i suggest you to check the services and plans of Unitel Utilities. You should check the different plans of this company.

This company you mention Unitel utilities seems to be purely for business use and the only other mention is in the states, which isn't much good.

Please explain.

Archived