Oh dear, older people flirting with young people

I've just seen one of my neighbours " flirting" with a young man of about 30ish, innuendo's, eyelash fluttering, laughing, even though nowt was funny..omg..:gag:

To say I was embarrassed is an understatement as she's in her 60's I watched about 10mins of this, then made an excuse to go...:roll:

Should I have stayed and told her to pack it in, would you have done...

I've just seen one of my neighbours " flirting" with a young man of about 30ish, innuendo's, eyelash fluttering, laughing, even though nowt was funny..omg..:gag:

To say I was embarrassed is an understatement as she's in her 60's I watched about 10mins of this, then made an excuse to go...:roll:

If I thought there was nowt worse that it, I wouldn't have spent 10 mins watching it. Are you sure you not just a bit jealous? ;)

Some younger men like geriatrics.

Listen dear there's many a good tune played on an old fiddle and to Mrs Overall either this is a wind up by you or your friend and the young man because they knew how you'd react. :hihi::hihi:

Could be worse, our lass has just put sleepless in seattle on my tv! Kill me now!

Archived