Oh dear, older people flirting with young people

No this isn't a wind up, I'm too old to mess about like that...:hihi::hihi:

I didn't have much option regarding looking as I was there when it happened cuppa in hand, this neighbour is about 58 I'd say.

I can still see a handsome man and think Mmmm he's nice I'm not dead yet..:D

Maybe I'm easily embarrassed :roll:

Regarding if it was the other way around, say a 60 yr old man flirting with a young woman..nooooooooo!!!!!...:suspect:

Im an old geezer and still flirt with youngish girls,well any girls come to think of it,its only harmless fun,my wife doesnt mind she says if I run off with anyone that they will soon send me back because they will not know how to feed me and anyhow its less wear and tear on her body and thats another job less to do.hahahah.

I didn't have much option regarding looking as I was there when it happened cuppa in hand, this neighbour is about 58 I'd say.

Regarding if it was the other way around, say a 60 yr old man flirting with a young woman..nooooooooo!!!!!...:suspect:

Its against my principles to make the first move,but if a nice younger man flirts with me first i flirt back.

Not that it happens very often, if it does its usually due to what i'm wearing at the time. :hihi:

Im an old geezer and still flirt with youngish girls,well any girls come to think of it,its only harmless fun,my wife doesnt mind she says if I run off with anyone that they will soon send me back because they will not know how to feed me and anyhow its less wear and tear on her body and thats another job less to do.hahahah.

:hihi::hihi:

Happens all the time on a night out! Chances are if ur hubby whatever age goes down town or eccy rd on a friday or sat night he's chatting young girls up! Worst line i ve had was off a 60 year old ... 'I could be ur daddy' followed by a wink and slap on my bum :gag:

It all depends, I'm 36 and if Stephanie Beacham or Lesley Joseph started flirting with me I'd flirt back. If Nora Batty did so I'd politely ignore it.

...because if you're being flirted with by someone you perceive as being unattractive you would equally feel unattractive?

In other words mingers attract mingers and the beautiful people attract beauty?

Archived