Oh dear, older people flirting with young people

Im an old geezer and still flirt with youngish girls,well any girls come to think of it,its only harmless fun,my wife doesnt mind she says if I run off with anyone that they will soon send me back because they will not know how to feed me and anyhow its less wear and tear on her body and thats another job less to do.hahahah.
Good luck to you, mate. I'm happily married to my wife who's 14 years younger than me, and terminally Irish. A few of the younger women like to flirt with me cos they like my Yorkshire accent. The one next door says I sound like Richard Burton, he was a chuffin' Welshman:hihi:

Good luck to you, mate. I'm happily married to my wife who's 14 years younger than me, and terminally Irish. A few of the younger women like to flirt with me cos they like my Yorkshire accent. The one next door says I sound like Richard Burton, he was a chuffin' Welshman:hihi:
Send her over here if you cant manage her.lol:hihi::hihi:

Archived