Do you smoke?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke?

• Yes - More than 5 per day
    • Yes - but 5 or less a day
    • Yes, but only on nights out
    • No, since New Year
    • No, but have smoked regularly in the past and have stopped
    • Not unless the tobacco is mixed with something.......
    • No.

Originally posted by ryan123

no i dont!

and what gets me is when people who do and try and quit say its hard.. i just dont see the addiction!

You're lucky not to understand! It's a b*gger to pack it in. It's said to take the average quitter 28 attempts to give up. I can last a few hours but after that I've had it... :(

Actually, mostly I enjoy it, but I know it's very very bad for me so that spoils it and I know I will have to pack it in one day. I do 20 a day.

Never did, and I feel lucky. It's got to be difficult to give them up. My parents smoked when I was little and I think that stopped me from ever wanting to try it. Nothing like a smoky good-morning kiss to put you off your oatmeal and milk. :gag:

After I nagged them for much of my childhood, they finally quit.

I smoke. I enjoy smoking and I intend to carry on smoking.

Smoking is not illegal so I have the right to smoke if I want.

My smoking does not cause bad behaviour and rowdiness such as caused by drinking alchohol, nor does it cause psychiatric problems [linked with indulging in certain drugs]

So to all you anti-smokers- UP YOURS, and in the meantime we smokers will carry on subsidising everybodys hospitals via our taxes. :rant:

Im still in the early weeks as i gave up four weeks ago, i have give up one time befor when i was haveing my daughter 11ys ago that lasted just a year when i started again thinking one cig will be ok to smoke.

But i did start at the age of 14 im now 30 this year and it still hard now as it was back then then,i gave up smoking drugs 8ys ago and also drinking about 5m ago now and giveing up smoking has been the hardest but im not goin to give up.

Originally posted by Nimrod

So to all you anti-smokers- UP YOURS, and in the meantime we smokers will carry on subsidising everybodys hospitals via our taxes. :rant:

Are you content to pay all these taxes to the NHS only to be refused a lung transplant when you need one?