Need your honest help of what you would do in my situation

Wonder if you'd feel the same if your loved one was the victim of one of these 'accidents'....:rolleyes:

Well if I had a relative who told me that the reason her life had been ruined was because she had a couple of teeth extracted I'd tell her

to sort her head out.

That's how I'd feel.

When I had a couple of my wisdom teeth out the dentist explained that there can be nerve damage. Not necessarily his fault, it's a risk of the surgery.

I am still waiting to hear what was so different about his case that makes him think he will get any compensation, let alone enough to start a business, while simultaneously not being well enough to work.

Sounds like your disability scam is going to come to an end so you need a new source of free money.

Amen to that. 6 threads now this poster has done all on subjects around their attempt at a compensation claim.

It gets better every time. So far they have asked

Which solicitors is best - three times!

Should I come off benefit to scam the DWP and avoid recoverable monies

How do I fake capacity to instruct and use a "Lit friend" to hide my circumstances

I cant work but I am going to start a business with my settlement

I have a dead cert case and im going to get a "guiness world record payout"

now another one has popped up making suspicious enquires regards disclosure

Deffo up to something here.

Amen to that. 6 threads now this poster has done all on subjects around their attempt at a compensation claim.

It gets better every time. So far they have asked

Which solicitors is best - three times!

Should I come off benefit to scam the DWP and avoid recoverable monies

How do I fake capacity to instruct and use a "Lit friend" to hide my circumstances

I cant work but I am going to start a business with my settlement

I have a dead cert case and im going to get a "guiness world record payout"

now another one has popped up making suspicious enquires regards disclosure

Deffo up to something here.

Yes I want to know how the best method that benefits me, myself and I. That is why I want to go private.

Archived