Skilled immigrants opt for Britain over Germany

whats going on here http://www.thelocal.de/national/20121019-45657.html why are they opting for britain instead of germany?

If you had any skills ricgem and the motivation and courage to emigrate wouldn't you take those skills to the country that would pay the most for them and offer you and your family the best future?

If you had any skills ricgem and the motivation and courage to emigrate wouldn't you take those skills to the country that would pay the most for them and offer you and your family the best future?
been there, done that, got the tshirt but thanks for the info bf :hihi::hihi:

i worked in germany building houses/hospitals etc . you should be proud of me bf what with me being an immigrant working in a foreign country and how you support them :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived