J e james cycles

Welcome to the forum. From what people on here have said, unless you're looking for a top end bike JE James don't really come across as customer friendly.

We bought our last bike from Tony Butterworth on Catch Bar Lane, not a huge range but more than adequate for our needs. Other than there, I'd suggest Langsett Cycles who have a greater range and also good customer service.

As a customer for over 30 years JE are good as is their servicing.

Top tip look at their clearence offers on the net before you go down and remember they will match most web deals from other companys too also don't forget they have big branches on the end of the Dronfield bypass and at Prakgate Rotherham too.

im treating myself to a new mountain bike this week and im not sure where to get it from....what are j e james like near the united ground ?

A long established company. i remember as a kid always using them, they started off with a tiny shop in Masbrough Rotherham and have expanded.

To large shops in S.yorks. A company does not last long, on bad service and bad value for money, on that basis alone they are worth a try.

A local business done good.

I remember going in for a part for my lads bike several months back, i was told i needed to go across the road as the part was held there, only to be sent back again after being told the opposite, anyway the guy i initially spoke to left what he was doing and went and retrieved it for me, total time taken almost 40 minutes, for a gyro cable which turned out to be the wrong one anyway. rather than go back i binned it and ordered online from elsewhere.

Archived