Miners' strike policing: MP calls for Orgreave inquiry

Conspiracy to pervert the course of justice is as serious a crime now as it was in the 80's. When it is the police and the government of the day who are committing the crime it stinks to high heaven.

If the police and governments cannot uphold the rule of law what does that tell you about the rule of law?

The rule of law in this country is based upon hundreds of years of custom and practice, of laws that have been tried and tested. it is still not perfect. It is however, my dear "Swami" , the best and fairest legal system in the world. I trust you are benefiting from it during your stay.

The rule of law in this country is based upon hundreds of years of custom and practice, of laws that have been tried and tested. it is still not perfect. It is however, my dear "Swami" , the best and fairest legal system in the world. I trust you are benefiting from it during your stay.

His stay where? On earth?

I think it's very brave of you to come on a public forum and make a complete and utter idiot of yourself.

Your logic is so badly flawed, along with your barbed taunt of who and what you think I am.

The law is the law and it applies to ALL!

So what's your problem with alleged crimes being investigated? I don't get your "logic".

Archived