Miners' strike policing: MP calls for Orgreave inquiry

Seems that Bassetlaw MP John Mann is out to make a name for himself, what is it with politicians constantly trying to score points instead of doing something useful. I think we have enough enquiries being touted don't we, Hillsborough, Saville now he wants Orgreave, all at a cost of millions to the public no doubt.

The same politician is making out there was fans rioting in the North stand at Hillsborough last Friday night at the Leeds match, is he jumping on the current Hillsborough and SYP bashers bandwagon to get himself noticed I wonder :suspect:

It wouldn't have cost a penny if they hadn't been liars in the first place,these weren't little fibs....these were lies that ruined lives.

It wouldn't have cost a penny if they hadn't been liars in the first place,these weren't little fibs....these were lies that ruined lives.

Lives were ruined before anyone told lies though, don't you think there is a lot of naivety about policing in general ..... amongst other things, we all choose to ignore it when it suits us though :suspect:

No amount of costly inquiries is going to change what has already been done !

I'm in full agreement on costs,theres a 99% chance that heads are already together to pass blame before the general public get to hear the results of these costly enquiries.

We can only hope that this puts doubt in the minds of the guilty ones and perhaps makes them think twice before hoodwinking us all again.

When did the minors strike happen, last week, or 28 years ago? :roll:

So the officers concerned have spent 28 years thinking they can lie and get away with it. How many people do you think have been convicted because they lied during that time?

Archived