A Couple Of My In Flagrante Delecto Moments!!

old tup

I have read somewhere that a male adult thinks about sex every two minutes,in my teens the two minutes were bypassed,I had a hormone flood alert!.Anyway one foggy winters day I went for a run in my old car with my main wench,somewhere around Loxley golf course we parked up in a field gateway for a little horizontal recreation,a little later I started up the car put my foot down and it promptly sank up to the axles in the soft ground.It was going nowhere,out of nowhere a Land Rover appeared out of which a large angry farmer emerged who came out with some shocking language asking what I was playing at in his field.I put on my best butter wouldn,t melt in my mouth act explaining that I was only trying to turn the car round to go back the way I had come,he calmed down and kindly towed us out of his gateway,I thanked him,he looked at me with that expresion that said "You lying little get"but I beat it sharpishly before he turned into Mr Angry again.Phew another close encounter over of which I had many, another one I,m going to post later,I,m trying to think of a way to present it without sending the mods into a hissy fit!!!.:roll::confused::hihi::hihi::hihi:

The only thing funny about this is whats been said by everybody else.When i took my girl on my motorbike to Loxley golf course in the summer, we had some good horizontal activity and after i pulled out the biggest fly ever landed straight down on her cream pie. its been some yrs since this happened but i still laugh about the visual image even now

Archived