Was the Salutation in Attercliffe the first gay club

blues1

I did and I'm not gay. It was a good night out. Was it the early 80's or later? my memory is playing tricks.

im not gay either lol and went there a few times in 1976 and always had a good night the first time i put this post up i was banned from sheff forum for 48hrs presumably because i reffered to it as the first puff club because thats what all my friends called it gay and straight alike has any body got a problem with this besides jim hardie who sent me a goodbye message and reported it maybe he cant stand johnathon ross with his 4 puffs and a piano either

im not gay either lol and went there a few times in 1976 and always had a good night the first time i put this post up i was banned from sheff forum for 48hrs presumably because i reffered to it as the first puff club because thats what all my friends called it gay and straight alike has any body got a problem with this besides jim hardie who sent me a goodbye message and reported it maybe he cant stand johnathon ross with his 4 puffs and a piano either

I didn't report it pal. No need.

Archived