New Naturist Swim starting in November

Hopman

Your using having a bath as a comparison to groups of people swimming naked in a swimming pool is at best a pathetic attempt.:roll::roll:.

I never said I prefer to swim wearing swimwear.

Regarding your answer "because they like it":roll::roll: no answer at all to the question.:hihi::hihi:.

You've had my answer- if you don't like it, fair enough.

Can you explain why some may think it better to swim with swimwear on than naked? :)

No, I don't think backhome understands. No amount of hammering it in will work. Trust me on this one.

My question is above.

Onewheeldave replied. "Because they are naturists and they like it"

I don't think that is any kind of explanation or hammering anything home.

I do note that not one naturist has attempted to anser this question which is asked in a polite and sincere manner totally oposite to onewheeldaves rantings. It seems a simple question like mine above hits a personal note with him.

Maybe you would like to answer the question.

---------- Post added 24-02-2013 at 08:25 ----------

Is it my imagination or is Backhome just arguing for arguments sake? People have offered answers to his original question, references have been posted that appear to give him substantially more insight on the subject than originally asked for yet this poster still seeks more. Why :confused:

Yes it's your imagination.

I asked a simple question and the wiki link does not give an answer to it at all'

Neither does a pathetic "they like it"? or comparing having a bath naked to group swimming naked in a public pool.:loopy: in fact onewheeldave has compared it to a bingo meeting aswell.:hihi::hihi:

Anyway it seems no naturists on this thread are either willing or capable of answering the question so best to leave it unanswered and move on although I suspect the person who is really posting for arguments sake will not do this.

Do you prefer to swim wearing swimwear?

when i go abroad i see naked families on the 'naturist' beaches and on the non naturist ones too and nobody gives a hoot or stares at them. i go topless but i think i would go naked too thinking about it now!. i dont feel awkward either, i talk to them to their faces not to their bodies, just cause some people have hang ups about the naked body it doesnt mean that naturists should be classed as weirdos, ;)

---------- Post added 24-02-2013 at 09:06 ----------

Have you ever swum naked?

not yet but i would like to go to the naturist swim as im sure no one will give a glance at my saggy boobs and tum and stretchmarks nowadays :rolleyes: